218: HEART-LED LIVING & FEMININE LEADERSHIP
What does it really mean to be heart-led and how do you live from that place?
I’m joined in this episode by my soul sister from India, Jonita D’souza. Together, we delve deep into the transformative power of self-devotion and the journey towards becoming a heart-led leader in this new era of rising feminine leadership. Jonita shares her experiences of embracing fear, exploring duality, and finding inner light through -paradoxically- the “Dark Mother” (another name for the Goddess/Mother who guides, supports and sustains us during our shadow work and Dark Night of the Soul seasons).
Jonita D’souza @empressjonita is a Self-Leadership Mentor for women, a Feminine Lifestylist and Creatress of Feminine Empress Codes. She’s a certified Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, Master Hypnotherapist and combines the teachings of Indian feminine mysticism and shamanism in her work,
- Dark Night of the Ego: exploring the CAVE of self-discovery to unlock the treasures within (entering and sitting in the “cave” is the only way to get what you really want!)
- “Essence Work” to awaken & open your heart
- Activating feelings and codings in the body through the senses
- Embracing the messy and chaotic aspects of femininity
- Finding the light within and becoming a disciple of the divine - YOUR way, your heart
Get Jonita’s free video, “Self Forgiveness Prayer”: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/64a28d2c86cf36e606ac5c1f
And while you’re at it…grab my FREE Mini-Training -“The New Feminine Leadership Paradigm”- at www.cherieburton.com