217: Embrace Your Purpose through Mindfulness
We hear the word mindfulness a lot, but what is it, exactly, and what does it accomplish? Mindfulness is essential to tap into your soul energy and live in higher vibratory states. Regular mindfulness practices allow us to feel more grounded and centered…and alive.
Many of us know we have gifts, messages, innovations, ideas, and all kinds of goodness buried inside of us… but we don’t completely “dive in” because of other demands on our time, energy and resources. What can we realistically explore, for just a few minutes a day or a few hours a week that brings us closer to our soul purpose?
On this episode of Stand Speak Shine, we hear from JJ DiGeronimo, two-time award-winning author and former leading woman in the tech industry. She passionately strives to help women gain “more seats at more tables” by sharing the key findings that have helped her and countless others illuminate a path forward. Featured in publications such as Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and Thrive Global, JJ is a regularly-invited speaker for events and conferences. Her work includes three books, two podcasts, two global online communities, and in-person experiences.
- A simple trick to lasso your energy from “head to soul”
- Nestling into the present moment by tapping into your “soul” energy vs. “ego” energy
- How to break free from Mental Swirls (changing your state in an instant)
- It all starts with valuing yourself enough to prioritize FEELING GOOD
- Follow the whisper: “Your purpose starts as a whisper.”
Find JJ’s “10 Lessons I Gained from My Mindfulness Practice” at www.jjdigeronimo.com/MindfulnessforWomen