216: THE EXILED FEMALE VOICE HAS RETURNED
There’s no denying that the Feminine is rising. Her voice is finally coming out of exile after thousands of years, anchoring in a new reality. The vibration of words and sound literally heals & creates.
Despite an implicit message of shame and danger surrounding feminine spirituality from her conservative fundamentalist upbringing, my soul sister in the Middle East, Lisa Moriah Chenthitta @templeofdivineradiance found herself called to study texts and traditions outside her faith of origin that embraced the language of the goddess. Lisa is a writer, artist, drummer, Aramaic mystic, qadosha (Israelite priestess), creative catalyst, soul sounds coach and communication consultant based in Dubai, UAE. Her guiding truth is to live a life of service completely called forth by the power of her own voice, in partnership with divine truth. She is co-founder of The Story Alchemists, a boutique personal brand and communication agency for maverick souls, and founder of Temple of Divine Radiance, an online sacred space devoted to Hakhimtoh or Wisdom, the biblical Jewish manifestation of goddess.
- Mary Magdalene’s role in the initial stages of Lisa’s awakening & exploration of feminine spirituality
- The history surrounding why using the word “goddess” has been implicitly and explicitly forbidden in conservative spaces
- The sacred power of sound, words & language to create reality & shape embodiment
- How chanting, singing & drumming can open new dimensions, creating growth without striving
- How sound work helps us “walk the path of mystery and uncertainty with a sense of softness and trust”
Find Lisa’s work: www.templeofdivineradiance.com
If you haven’t grabbed my FREE Mini-Training, “The New Feminine Leadership Paradigm” - get it now: www.cherieburton.com