209: PERSPECTIVES ON DEPRESSION
Our bodies tell a powerful story of what’s going on inside of us mentally & energetically. Inheriting unprocessed trauma as a “root cause” of depression is a growing field of study. Depression lives in the past and anxiety lives in the future; both prevent us from being present & accessing our power in the here and now.
This is an interview from 3 years ago on Michael Sherlock’s “Shock Your Potential” podcast. Michael was chosen as #12 of the Top Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2021 by EnterpriseLeague, is part of the Big 50 Top Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2022 by Success Sisters Magazine and is a frequent media expert on local and national news outlets.
She and I discuss how the mind-body’s programming & inherited patterns keep us from accessing the power of ‘now’ -- and what we can do to ground ourselves more fully into the present to HEAL.
- "The necessary tools for healing already exist; they just need to be used by those who prioritize healing over money."
- How a symbolic dream gave me perspective on a traumatic relationship with an ex-fiancee in my mid-twenties
- What role does love play in healing and creating our reality?
- Perception influences biology (so…questioning if something is true cuts through emotional illusions.
- Ways to tap into your feminine/yin energy, fostering inner receptivity (to get answers for your OWN healing)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for my Women’s Wisdom Circle - hold your spot~! https://www.standspeakshine.com/wwc