050: DEVELOPING A PHENOMENAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOURSELF
How do you actually, truthfully, authentically LOVE you? Through choosing to prioritize self-honor. As women, we tend to compromise ourselves, censor ourselves and live a life of “shoulds.” This was “dripped” to us from birth and it is absolutely a form of self-betrayal! It no longer serves us! Tracy Litt is a Mindset Coach – Best Selling Author of the book, WORTHY HUMAN and a sought-after Speaker. The most profound growth comes when we peel back the layers and really ask ourselves, “Where do I not feel satiated in my life? Where am I not showing up authentically?” We give our generative self-honor reserves AWAY. “If I was more (or less) of _____, this wouldn’t have happened to me/this person wouldn’t have ______.” What do you actually want to feel and how can you create a daily life that allows you to feel more of it? If you are the obstacle, you are the answer.
In this episode:
- How to “back up and believe your worth”! (the most important key to transformation) Feeling you have to earn your worth drives SHAME!
- Change by choice vs. by change by catalyst (If you don’t heed what is being given to you, the Universe will give you more and more experiences until YOU CHOOSE YOURSELF!)
- How to quiet your fears and your ego voice and make your soul voice LOUDER.
- Why is it necessary to have compassion your CONSTANT companion?
- Change works through energy. How do you “up” your personal energy level? (Taking a look at your thoughts, habits and behaviors for 3 days, for starters…)
My (Cherie’s) Stand Speak Shine School, launching Jan 6, 2020 is getting filled up. ? Check it out and register at www.standspeakshine.com
I recently launched two online courses: The Emotional Wholeness Master Class and The 22 Day Depression Cleanse which can be found HERE.
I am the author of two e-books, “Where Depression Ends and You Begin: 4 Passages to Discovery”; and “True and Lasting Change–4 Ways to Break Through Fear.”
My Stand Speak Shine programs provide women with retreats and mentoring programs to empower them to heal, express and create. www.standspeakshine.com
My book, If She Could Speak, will be released in 2021.