042: FEMININE REINVENTION AFTER THE DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL
What is the Dark Night of the Soul? I’ve been speaking pretty openly about my sojourn through this, and I think this interview with LiYana Silver lays it out beautifully. LiYana’s developed programs that help women transform self-doubt and stop self-criticism & second-guessing, so that they feel comfortable in their skin, clear about their worth, at home in their lives, and naturally trust themselves (even when other people might think they’re nuts). She is the author of FEMININE GENIUS: The Provocative Path to Waking Up and Turning On the Wisdom of Being a Woman. Our discussion centers around moving through painful “initiations” into our purpose and power…mining through the dark parts of ourselves and the distortion around us, to fully allow our true selves to shine forth.
In this episode:
- What we need to be aware of when we want to reinvent ourselves and our lives — especially after a transition, trauma, loss, or dark time
- Why most women struggle with the concept of wholeness
- What is “Spiritual Bypassing” and how does it derail awakening and healing?
- Why our “shadows” or “dark nights of the soul” are an important part of any journey to wholeness
- How our inner “feminine” moves us to develop the needful skills to feel, allow and express
Liyana’s website: liyanasilver.com
Online course and community, Feminine Genius At Work: liyanasilver.com/fgw
Woman: The Embodiment Experience: liyanasilver.com/wee
Book resources: liyanasilver.com/newbook
I recently launched two online courses: The Emotional Wholeness Master Class and The 22 Day Depression Cleanse which can be found HERE.
I am the author of two e-books, “Where Depression Ends and You Begin: 4 Passages to Discovery”; and “True and Lasting Change–4 Ways to Break Through Fear.”
My Stand Speak Shine programs provide women with retreats and mentoring programs to empower them to heal, express and create.
My book, If She Could Speak, will be released in 2020.